Pluto Saves the Ship

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Tue Dec 17 15:33:32 CET 2002

In my collection I have "found" a greek reprint of Pluto Saves the Ship
in B5 format.

This seems not to be indexed in Inducks, however, so I wondered where
exactly this issue comes from. There is no price mentioned on it, so it
could seem that it originally was published together with another issue
(perhaps Komix or the like). I can see no mentioning of that either, though.

I do see the following text on the front cover, though:
"K[lambda]A[sigma]IKH I[sigma]TOPIA", which as far as my very limited
understanding of Greek can tell means something like "Classic story" (?)

Therefore I would be very glad if someone would inform me about the
following details of the issue:
-Was it sold by itself or in connection with another issue?
-If with another issue, which?
-If by itself, at what price?
-When was it published?

I have put a scan of the front cover and the first two pages here:
http://lokal.prydslauritsen.dk/misc/gr_pluto_001.jpg
http://lokal.prydslauritsen.dk/misc/gr_pluto_002.jpg
http://lokal.prydslauritsen.dk/misc/gr_pluto_003.jpg

Thank you in advance,
Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen

"There is the theory of the Moebius.
  A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop."