Where is the D.U.C.K. in Dreamlife ?

Morten Lied Johansen mortenjo at ifi.uio.no
Tue Dec 17 16:54:05 CET 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Sander D. wrote:

> >I've been trying to find the D.U.C.K in the splashpanel in Don Rosa's
> >latest masterpeice Dreamlife, but I can't find it.
>
> I found it, somewere in the fire. I shall not say where it is exactly... :)
> But it was a great story. I look forward to see it in Dutch!

*cloacking device deactivated*

Once you get that hint it's easy to find, but before that I found
something else...

(Those who prefer hunting through the splashpanel on their own for other
things than D.U.C.K. should avert their eyes now...  :)

Is it me, or does the lightbulbs spell F.S.M.? Anyone able to shed some
light on the meaning of this...? :)

*cloaking device reactivated*