Greetings from Cavazzano

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Mon Feb 4 16:35:24 CET 2002

From: "Petri Kanninen" <pkannine at cc.hut.fi>

> In the latest issue of Finnish magazine Roope-setä there is a picture
> drawn by Giorgio Cavazzano where he says hello to Finnish readers.

They quite cheated :-) It's just a panel from a story drown by him in the
70's, this one:
http://www2.ec-lille.fr/willot/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+AT++262-A

> Unfortunately the greeting was not translated to Finnish and my skills in
> Italian being what they are, I have no idea what he is saying.

The balloon's from the story too, it means nothing.

(Literally:
"'What's it for?' You might say. 'You'll see, you'll see', says I"

(Is "says I" correct English? I use it, but I guess I learned it from Huck
Finn's stories, I'm not sure it's correct :-)

--
Francesco
)