Comic shops in England

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:35:28 CET 2002

Hi chums

shops in London that stock any Disney comics...the
only one I can think of is GOSH COMICS, in Great
Russell Street, opposite the British Museum. And they
don't have hundreds. Don't bother with Forbidden
Planet, they are only interested in crummy superheroes
and toys in there. Just outside London, THEY WALK
AMONG US in Richmond (on the District Line) used to be
my first choice for all quality comics, including
Disney stuff, when I lived round there, and there's a
very friendly chap called John running it who
genuinely understands about good reading material, so
that would be worth a visit, too...

So long

Vic

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus