Disney Galerie Kunst aus Entenhausen

dennis books comicchar_shop at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 03:04:09 CET 2002

It was with great enjoyment that i received my copy of the Disney Galerie from Germany today. Unfortunately i can understand little of the language or i would be able to make more corrections. If scholars keep reproducing errors unfortunately they become accepted as the truth.

I believe the book states that the first old master was MADONNA  DUCK and done in 1941. Actually it was BLUE DUCK done in late 1939. The text says there where 16 completed by 1945. Actually there are 17 considered to be the old masters and they all can all be seen on the walls of the Disney studio in the feature film...THE RELUCTANT DRAGON (1941). You just need to know where to look.

Several others of lesser fame are known to exist by this writer. ANY information, especially photographic copies would be appreciated.

Best wishes to DCML readers

Dennis

Several others were done, some of which this writer has knowlege.