Snow-White and the Seven Dwarfs II : The Eigth Dwarf... YUCK!!!

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 13:57:19 CET 2002

YUCK!
I'm gonna vomit!!!
Disney animated stuff are getting more and more stupid!
That's an insult to Unca'Walt!
Cinderella II and Peter Pan II were enough!!!
Are they so poor??? Why do they need to do THAT?
I was already disgusted about the "HOUSE OF MOUSE", with all the Disney
Characters in the same story: what do the Beast, Cinderella's stepmoter,
Mushu, Hades, Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Jiminy, the cookie Man and the Queen of
the Heart do Together???? that is more than stupid! what about "CONTINUITY"?
do they know this word? I always have been trying to do my best to make all
Disney stuff (comics, cartoon, tv...) coincide together to do an only and
single story, but this is now IMPOSSIBLE!!!
They even made an episode of Hercule with Hercule himself, Aladdin, Jafar and
Hades Together!!! Why did they forget the white rabbit???
So... what is going to happen in this new *@+%µ¤£$€?
Maybe the witch wasn't totally dead, and Snow-White decides to forgive her
for what she did, and she call her friends the 7 female dwarfs (or should I
say "Growth hormone deficient person"??), so that the dwarfs meet them, but
the sister of the witch (who married capt'n Hook) will discover the truth and
send a robot-dwarf (who doesn't smoke, of course) in the house to kill her
sister, but Dopey will tell Bambi to go and call the Rescue Rangers to save
them...
When will they stop making us eating their own crap?!!!

Gilles