Disney and Tatting

Daniel Rusch-Fischer tatmeister at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 17:31:57 CET 2002

It has taken some time, but I finally have straightened out my mail server with Cox. A couple of months ago, I had asked if anyone had any information regarding references to the subject of tatting (frivolité, occhi, schiffchenspitze, lavoro de lanzadera, orkis, chiacchierino, lavoro a navetta, in other languages).

One reference was given to the 1952 story of "The Golden Helmet". Many thanks for the reference to the kind list-member who responded with this reference. The panels are posted on my website at:
http://www.tribbler.com/tatman/
Select menus Misc/Misc. Info/In Print/1952
then click on the "Click HERE" notice in that location.

There are other references according to less-informed sources, and, if anyone can quote them, please do so directly to me if they would be so kind at:
tatmeister at cox.net

Again, thanks to those who were willing to share their knowledge,

Dan the Tatmeister =0)