Best German comic book

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Wed Feb 27 16:04:01 CET 2002

"Donald Duck Sonderheft (Die Tollsten Geschichten)" is the best regular issue
German (non-album) comic book in which to find Barks stories. Ehapa will send
subscriptions to that magazine to other European countries, I am not sure that
they will send it world wide (but I believe they will, with the additional
postage). It also often has information pages on a sophisticated collector's
level, as opposed to "Micky Maus". I hope one of our German members will
provide the information regarding the Rosa stories.  - Rob
Klein