DCML digest, Vol 1 #850 - 15 msgs

teemu.merikumpu@suomi24.fi teemu.merikumpu at suomi24.fi
Thu Feb 28 01:21:37 CET 2002

I'm suprised that no one has mentioned special dialect-issues that at least
finnish AA has published (or I've missed something). These are about the
only exeptions to the rule that finnish AA uses grammatically etc. correct
finnish. Among those my favourite issue is the one using tampere dialect
(even though I could understand only about 50-60% of it and i've lived in
tampere all my life :-) I remember these talked about some time ago but
i don't recall if other coutries had similar issues published.

And about that quiz... I'M *NOT* DAISY EITHER!!!! (1. Daisy, 2. any male
McDuck)

Teemu, the first finnish male duck named Daisy...