Don Rosa X-mas Calendar

Halsten Aastebol Halsten.Aastebol at elkraft.ntnu.no
Thu Jan 3 13:50:58 CET 2002

At 17:58 01.12.01 +0200, timo ronkainen wrote:
>Don Rosa is in Helsinki Finland right now, and you can also read his
>mobile phone text messages almost real time.
>at http://www.akuankka.fi , click "Rosan tekstariterveiset".
>
>Timo

First: Happy New Year to everyone!

What has happened to the Aku Ankka website?
I followed the Rosa X-mas calendar up to the 21st of December. Now I want
to check out the last three days, but when I enter the URL given above, all
I get is a small drawing of Miss Quackfaster typing on a computer(!)
(obviously not a Rosa drawing) and the following text: "Sivujen päivitys
menossa. Palaamme pian."
What does it mean?

Halsten