Disney Writer/Artists

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sat Jan 12 12:28:42 CET 2002

Regarding Disney Comics writer/artists:

I believe we forgot to mention Pat Block (Gladstone stories), and Bas Heymans
(I believe he did some writing on at least a few of his drawn stories).  I'm
sure there are several more we've forgotten.

Regarding Francois' list:  That list appears to me in some ways, that it might
have much too small totals for some of the artists.  i can't believe that Daan
Jippes has only written 20 of the many stories he has drawn, and Freddy milton
only 12 (I KNOW that is many too few), and Jan Gulbransson only 11!!!

I am shocked to read that E.C. Segar wrote and drew DISNEY stories!!!  What
characters?  What magazines???

Rob Klein