R: The color of money in scrooge's money bin

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Wed Jan 16 18:30:56 CET 2002

Hi, all!

I think that now, after a long discussion about the lands and the publishers
who decided to change Scrooge's money into euros... I'd like to read a list
of them. And to know wht shall happen with the reprints of old stories in
order to modernize them.

A survey on this matter (Scrooge's money: what is and which color it has)
should be great.

Concerning my vision about this matter, I totally agree with Don Rosa. And
yes, in Italy Scrooge's money has always been cents and dollars, like in the
USA.

Luca