young adults or younger readers.....

Rodney w bowcock jr. rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Jan 22 00:24:54 CET 2002

As a 23 year old reader, who hasn't posted to the digest in quite some
time, I can say that I personally am only interested in the sorts of
stories that Barks, Rosa, Van Horn and Scarpa have done and are doing.

That said, I do feel that there is a place for stories of all sorts.
Different styles of stories are for different people.  I don't have much
interest in any stories that I can quickly read/scan through.  I love
Rosa stories because they are so indepth and require so much effort and
attention to read.

rodney.