Sources of Foreign Comics for US Readers

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Jan 30 16:26:54 CET 2002

Linwood Kemp:

> 2. Are there any mail order and/or on-line distributors, US
> or foreign,
> from which one might purchase either, a.) foreign Disney
> subscriptions,
> or b.) anthologies or collections of recent Disney stories?

I think you can subscribe to the Dutch weekly from any country in the world.
But I don't know the details. I'm sure it costs more than here in Holland.
The current weekly has an interesting price list:
Advisory price Benelux: EUR 1.27
France, Greece, Italy, Austria, Portugal, Spain: EUR 2.48

I don't think you can order back issues from the Dutch publisher.

> 3. Where can I find the subscription addresses for the various Disney
> publishers around the world?  Has anyone collected them in one place
> on-line?

Arthur de Wolf has a website about this: http://www.wolfstad.com/dcw/ - but
I think some information there is out of date.

--Harry.