Celebration story (RE: Grand Donald Duck Theft)

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 31 10:45:42 CET 2002

Harry:
>> This must be the story celebrating 2500 issues of Dutch DD weekly (in
>> DD2000-36)!
>> The story shows caricatures of the two oldest comic shop owners in Holland:

Thanks for the information
Sorry, I didn't give the code: H 20107.

>>H 20108 (5 pages).
I don't see any other code. They must have erased it.

> How are these people translated in the various countries?

The first one is unnamed. He's desperately looking for the first AA.
The second one is named Bo Synopsis ("nice synopsis"). He has one AA for sell ($100). When the book
is torn to pieces, he cries: "Is likfe still worth living without the first AA?", then kicks Donald
out of his shop: "I'm not interested in flesh & blood ducks! All I want is this first issue!"

>> "For 10 guilders you can have a brief look at my copy of the comic!"

That's a very funny line which should have been kept.

Olivier