Demontooth Dream (RE: Duckburg landmarks)

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:44:32 CEST 2002

>Not "editor forced him". Barks thought so himself:
>the panel of Uncle Scrooge's money ramp and deciding it looked too
>IMPOSSIBLE to be real".>>

Ahh... once again my memory failed me. :-/ I should've checked it.

>That panel is also shown on the above webpage.

And at least in DD Adventures 12 on Cross Talk column. Where I also could
have checked the facts...
So, the it IS a dream and is there Demontooth at all? Is it Demontooth
appearing in Golden Christmas Tree? I don't know if it is just made up by
Finnish translator...

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -