DCML Members Meeting

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Tue Jul 9 21:09:19 CEST 2002

Greetings, everyone! Harry Fluks, (one of our most active members) plans a trip
to Southern Germany, tentatively covering (approximately)the first 2 weeks of
August.  At this point, his plans are fairly flexible.  He will DEFINATELY
spend some days in Muenchen (visiting me); and very possibly, other days in
other parts of Bayern (Bavaria). We also plan a trip to Hemmingen (not far from
Stuttgart)to meet with fellow DCML member Alex Goerig (most likely on a
weekend).  Harry will be driving his auto south from Holland, so members from
The Rhineland south through Frankfurt-Mainz-Mannheim area might also wish to
contact him.  You may have an opportunity to get together on his way south or on
his return trip.

As many of us members have had great experiences in the past meeting other
DCMLers, we hope to meet any members who wish to meet us. Therefore, we call
upon any members who live in Southern Germany (Bayern, Schwaben, Wuertemburg,
Baden) to contact either or both of us if you would like to meet with us.  Any
members in Rhineland or Frankfurt-Mannheim area contact Harry by e-mail.

Rob Klein:  <bi442 at lafn.org>  <robbklein at yahoo.com>

Harry Fluks: <h.w.fluks at kpn.com>

Thanks, Rob Klein