Movies (was: It happened tomorrow)

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 12:31:38 CEST 2002

GERD:

>I hadn't thought of a connection
>to the Hammer movie. However, it might be advisable to check when this
>British film premiered in the U.S.

The last part of my mail was written in a hurry, so it totally escaped my
mind that the first colour film version of "The Hound of the Baskervilles"
is of course a British movie. I should have written "the setting of pages
4-6 of the Barks story COULD have been inspired by..."

I'll try to research the US release date of the Hammer film. Thanks for the
Barks/movies information, there were a few things I really didn't know.

Frank