Don Rosa Posters

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Thu Jul 11 13:25:08 CEST 2002

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> For the time being I'm working with a a new page with
> scans of all Don Rosa posters (except the Family Tree
> for which I already have done an own section). So what
> Don Rosa posters are there? This is what I can think
> of:
[snip]

You can very easily get a list of all "non-stories" by Don Rosa via
François Willot's COA pages' advanced search:

http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/comp.php/7

Just fill in a couple of fields like this (this is for the Norwegian
version of COA):
Layout: "Alt" unntatt "historie"
Tegning or historie: "Don Rosa"

> Are there published any in Germany, Netherlands,
> Italy, Spain, etc.?

The COA advanced search will also very easily tell you this (if it is
recorded in Inducks)

> By the way. The pin-ups published in Picsou are they
> covers or miniature posters?

They are not covers in Inducks terms since they are not published on the
front of the magazine. They are one-page illustrations appearing on the
inside of the front cover. So I guess you can call them miniature
posters, except they are not very easily pulled out of the magazine.

Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen

"There is the theory of the Moebius.
  A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop."