News from Holland

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Fri Jul 12 15:03:06 CEST 2002

Very, interesting, Harry!

For what concern my interests, expecially for:

> DONALD DUCK EXTRA #10 will contain a Jippes story: D 2001-040

Which story is it? At its first publication ever?

> (This month's issue contains an old Bradbury story that was never printed in
> Holland before - taken from MAESTRI DISNEY or ZIO PAPERONE.)

Surely from Zio Paperone. Very interesting, becouse it means that our
research job is somehow useful for the good comics' diffusion. Can you tell
us which story is it?
In this very month, in two days or so, the new ZP 'll hit the newsstands
with a very, very rare other Bradbury Ducks Summer story. Coming from a
Giant, never reprinted in USA, printed in trimmed/strange form in Italy in
the past (in an article we also show how "strange" were its previous
publishings, with panels by Strobl, Taliaferro and Murry added), completely
restored by... ehm... Let me guess...
I hopo thta readers can appreciate this difficult job...

L.