Nafs(k)uriren

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Thu Jul 18 12:43:50 CEST 2002

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:
> a) Has Don Rosa drawn other covers for NAFS(k)urien?
> And if so, on what issues?

At least the one with the "Gearloose Universal Translator" from
NAFS(k)uriren #22. Also worth having a look at is the back cover of
NAFS(k)uriren #30. It looks very much like the art of Don Rosa but
actually it's done by Ted Johansson. I have scanned all three if you
want to have a look:

http://lokal.prydslauritsen.dk/misc/se_nk_22a_001.png
http://lokal.prydslauritsen.dk/misc/se_nk_30x_001.png
http://lokal.prydslauritsen.dk/misc/se_nk_31a_001.png

Yes: http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/magazine.php/0/se/NK

> c) What is the actual size of the cover af
> NAFS(k)urien #31? (is it A4? A5? or something else?)

As someone else pointed out they are in A5 format. Or, at least the
issues I have are.

Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen

"There is the theory of the Moebius.
  A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop."