Rosa books/albums

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Wed Jul 31 23:59:04 CEST 2002

Hi all

My two cents to the discussions

I agree with what Mattias said in the last digest - donaldists might
actually be the least fans of Rosa - as they can see the many barks
references and maybe claim different things (that I wouldn't agree with
but perhaps understand).
The new readers like Rosas stories, I'm sure - a reader can tell what
effort Don and others too put into their stories and they like that.
The young readers like detailed stories (I know I did) - and it might
even make them try to find these stories that the Rosa-stories
obviously refer to.

according to the album/book discussion - why not both? albums or the
normal weekly size with 100 pages ( like the norwegian and swedish
"meet old friends again") for the younger readers who can't afford the
books - and for insane completists like myself who would just buy and
read too.
and then hard cover books for the more money-strong (?) or older fans -
and too for insane completists like myself. And I would probably also
buy extra copies of both for some not quite as insane completists I
know on the planet :-)
No offense ment.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk