Doctor Einmug

DGE@ECN.egmont.com DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Mon Jun 3 09:30:25 CEST 2002

	Hey everyone...

>But I saw in a Mickey Parade, which published a story of Atomino Bip-Bip,
on an article before this story, a picture of Einmug >from his first story
by Gottfredson where he has a purple face.

	Probably a coloring mistake.
	Dr. Einmug is a normal dogfaced person, so he has a normal pink
face. I haven't seen the purple used anywhere else.
	I can't scan his second appearance (the Scarpa story) right now, but
I do have it and his color is once again pink.

>(about colors, Atomino Bipbip's color is usually blue, but I saw a lot of
publications in which he was pink, looking more like
>Eega Beeva.)

	Atomo Bleep-Bleep - his English name - should really be blue, Smurf
style (so it's very clear he isn't related to Eega Beeva). Stories where
he's colored pink are not the preferred coloring.

	David