Franquin

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald4 at yahoo.no
Wed Jun 5 12:45:26 CEST 2002

cwiljes at bol.de skrev:

>> Franquin is nothing special because he was not
>> represented in an obscure Norwegian magazine?
>> I must be missing something.
>
> I suppose that you miss the irony. As I am also
> often accused by friends and family of nearly
> undetectable irony I suppose that Sigvald is one
> of the greatest Franquin fans under the sun.

There was no irony in my posting. I read a lot of
comics when I grew up, including Disney comics,
European comics, The Panthom, Superman, etc. Franquins
stuff wasn't among that stuff so why should I consider
him important?

I can explain furter by an example: in this group it's
well known that americans are not familiar with
European characters like Fethry Duck so they don't
consider him as important in the Duckburg-universe.

Sigvald :-)