AW: Top 100 Comics

cwiljes@bol.de cwiljes at bol.de
Wed Jun 5 13:23:05 CEST 2002

timo ronkainen wrote:

>> The editorial team of the German Comics Journal "Comic Speedline"
>> recently voted the 100 Best Comics of all time.

> There is also some quite serious errors there. They claim Tintin and Lucky

> Luke being french, but they should (as editors of comics fanzine!) know
that
> those are belgian...!!

Thank for these correction. The editors are quite innocent of this, because
the information about the comics' country of origin was added later on by
the webmaster - which would be me ;-) I am not so fluent in European comics,
at least not to a degree where I can completely differentiate between
Belgian and French. Sorry for the mistakes, which are corrected by now.

Cord