Non-Disney characters in Disney Comics

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 20:32:14 CEST 2002

In a message dated 6/6/2002 10:21:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
John.Crocker at dvn.com writes:

> Disney Adventures is more of a magazine than it is a comic book.  Though it
> features a few comic stories in each issue, it should be mainly seen as a
> kid's magazine that runs stories and such about any character or individual
> currently popular with kids whether Disney or not.
>
> For example, recent issues showing SpiderMan or Harry Potter does not mean
> there has become any relationship between those characters and Disney.

right, but as far as I know they have not run SpiderMan or Harry Potter comic
strips, have they?    I havent gotten an issue in awhile, but they did used
to run Disney comics, like PepperAnn, etc, with an occasional liscenced
material like Bone or a rock star comic.

steven rowe