Australian stories

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Sat Jun 15 22:46:29 CEST 2002

Some id's for Tony:

18.The Case Of The Soccer Tickets US 23
=
S 66108

26.Goofy And The Magic Omelette MM&GO 17
=
W DDBP  1-05

I suspect most of the longer stories to be of Italian production. For
example, based on the titles and the number of pages:

1.The Vanishing Ship Mystery DD 22
sounds like
I AT   58-A (Paperino e la nave scomparsa)

5.Thumbprint Key BB,DD,US 24
=
I AT   78-C (Zio Paperone e l'impronta chiave)

9.The Pride Of Duckburg US 28
probably is
I AT  110-B (Zio Paperone e la trasvolata del triplano, but the title of the
German reprint matches exactly the Australian one)

10.Pearl Island US 28
=
I AT  129-B (Paperino e l'isola delle perle)

12.The Fifty Money Bins Caper US 24
=
I AT  118-A (Zio Paperone e i 50 depositi)

15.The Trojan Horse BB,DD,US 22
=
I AT   68-B (Paperino e il cavallo di Troia)

16.The Three Mostest DD 29
=
I AT  120-B (Paperino e i tre più)

17.Madam Mim And The Hollow Mountain US 19
=
S 66127 (Zio Paperone e la montagna cava)

22.The Double Amnesia Case MM 23
=
I AT   73-C (Topolino e la doppia amnesia)

28.The Scarlet Ray MM&GO 24
=
I AT   83-C (Topolino e il raggio scarlatto)

30.The Mask Of Bozambo DD 29
most likely is
I AT  118-B (Paperino e la tribù dei Trumbombo)

31.Flight Into Time DD 26
=
I AT   61-A (Paperino e la fuga nel tempo)

As for the others, a few scans might help... the first page should be
enough...

Ciao,
Armando