Gottfredson reprints

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jun 17 11:27:56 CEST 2002

Timo:

> In Finland we have had almost complete run of Taliaferro
> dailies from 1938
> to 1951 so far. Each year presented in one soft cover book.

But sometimes the dailies of the first week of a year are printed in the
wrong book, because they carry the copyright of the previous year.

> Some of the first of these books have Norwegian (?) original
> title "Donald Duck fra dag til dag".

I've been told that these books are produced in Holland. (But they stopped
*publishing* them in Holland after 3 books...)

> These books are otherwise quite good, but strips are printed
> in pretty small size.

In the Dutch/Norwegian books, the strips are 2 on a page. Larger than what
they were in the original newspapers, I think.

--Harry.