Digital comics - I disagree

Jacob Berget berget at raptus.dk
Mon Jun 17 12:32:55 CEST 2002

No way - i simply hate to read a story on the internet - there is something special about sitting in chair or something and reading a comic from 1952 - but not on the monitor...

A comic IS a magazine, that you read, not something on the internet - !!! I don't see the idea in reading comics on the internet... I can see, that it is smart that you can read them before you buy them, but then the publishers wilil have to high the prices.. and THAT's some BULLSHIT!!!

Best Regards/
Jacob Berget
Donaldisten.dk