Australian reprints again

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Tue Jun 18 00:06:51 CEST 2002

A few more ids for Tony:

> 6.Super Sales-Woman = (not Italian, art by Tony Strobl)

Most likely,
W WDC 313-06 The Brush Salesman

> 14."Gone With The Goon" = (Italian, art by Chierchini, the plot would
help!)

I AT   77-A (Paperino e la danza catastrofica)

> 20.Desert Luck = (not Italian, art by Dick Moores)

Must be (also judging from the printed code in the scan)
W MM   32-03 Goofy's Duck Lake

> 21.Great T.V. Mystery = (Italian, art by Onofrio Bramante, the plot would
help!)

A possible candidate for Marco to check:
I AT   77-B Topolino e i ladri elettronici

> 23.Troubled Technicians = (not Italian, ar by Paul Murry)

W MM   68-02 Troubled Trouble Shooter

> 25.Perilous Assignment = (probably NOT Italian, more scans and the plot
would help!)

It's a Bradbury story. We know a French reprint, titled "Mickey contre les
gloutomollusques" (Picsou Magazine # 17), but not identified yet. The plot
would indeed help!

> 26.The Mystery Of The Misguided Missiles = (not Italian)

W MM   40-02 Mystery of the Misguided Missiles

> 31.The Clock Crank = (not Italian, art by Dick Moores)

Could be
W DD   33-03 (Skiing clock bandit)

Ciao,
Armando