DD&Co forgot about Gary Leach

Stefan Diös pyas at swipnet.se
Wed Jun 19 01:02:52 CEST 2002

Sigvald / Stefan P:

> > "The Paper Chase" by Gary Leach/Don Rosa is printed in
> > the Norwegian Donald Duck & Co 17/2001, but only Don
> > Rosa is listed as the artist.
>
> > Do anyone know whay Gary Leach is not mentioned?
>
>He is credited for writing the story in Kalle Anka & C:o. If he is not
>credited for that in the Norwegian magazine, it means that someone at Egmont
>did some error when writing the printed credit for the Norwegian magazine.

In this case, I believe the error was made at an earlier stage at Egmont
headquarters. Only Don Rosa was mentioned in the credit information sent
out to all their publishers. Such a mistake could easily happen. And
naturally, without any additional knowledge, a publisher would use the
information as it was given, just the way it showed in Norway.

Stefan Dios
Malmo, Sweden