Life of Scrooge part 1 (or 0)

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Jun 21 10:33:41 CEST 2002

Hi. Could someone, who has the American version of "The life and times of
Scrooge McDuck" please tell me one thing?

I need to know THE EXACT WORDS that Scrooge said after earning his first coin.
(From he wakes up after blacking out, sees the coin in his and and yells "A
coin! I've earned my very first coin!" or something like that and the short
monologue following)

I'm afraid I can't tell you _exactly_ what I need this information for, but I
need it for my newest story, which I'm working on right now. (For those who's
interested: It's my third story.)

Best greetings,

Olaf Solstrand
Friend, Norwegian, countryman