Landmarks again

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 23 18:08:09 CEST 2002

Hi,

To Chuck: The lighthouse you're talking of is the one that gives
          "Northeaster on Cape Quack" its title (WDC 256).

To Eero-Pekka:

>Many people suggested places like the beach, harbor or such. But these are
>not specifically Duckburg places, so the story made out of these wouldn't
>be
>interesting.

It seems Don has only to do some illustrations, not a story.

>Is Notreduck located in Duckburg?

Yes, it is.

>If so (I
>can't remember), it breaks the Barks-Rosa "realism" a bit.

What do you mean exactly? Excuse the question, but I'm not as familiar with
Rosa's work as with Barks'.

Frank