A note for Sigvald

H.W.Fluks@kpn.com H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Jun 24 13:23:18 CEST 2002

Sigfjeld Grøsvald (something familiar with that name...):

> I have now put the scans of "The Blueprints of The
> Money Bin" on-line:
> http://duckman.pettho.com/sc_cover/v_moneyb1.html

No thanks for copying the scans and not mentioning the sources (the original
booklet and the person who made the scans).

> I then have some comments about your Barkshomage-scans
> which I hope will be helpful for future scans

If you would have looked at the sources of the scans, you would have known
to whom to direct your critics.

> the scan of the second part of the Blueprints seems to
> have been done in a hurry. So I had to work for hours
> to get presentable graphics for my site.

Of course, you could also have asked the original scanner for new scans.
Besides, you didn't *have to* work for hours: no-one asked you to copy these
scans on your website.

--Harry.