Disney Adventures vol 12, no 3 (April 2002)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Mon Jun 24 18:52:15 CEST 2002

Here are the comics that appeared in the April 2002
Disney Adventures, which is the REAL vol 12, no 3

Matt Feazel's content page doodles are given story code JZ629

1)Toy Story 2: "Pony Tale!", JZ635, 3 pages.
Story by John Green. Pencils by Greg Schigiel.  Inks by Walden
Wong.
Characters include Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, Bullseye, Mr.
Potatohead, Rex, Hamm, Slinky Dog and the Green Army Men.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

2)Aladdin: "Rug-Racers!", JZ632, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Pencils by Al Bigley. Inks by Jeff
Albrecht.
Additional characters include Genie, Jasmine, Abu and Carpet.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

3)Beauty and the Beast: "Time Flies!", JZ633, 1 page.
Story by Howard Mackie. Pencils by Steven Butler. Inks by Jim
Amash.
Characters include Belle, Cogsworth and Lumiere.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

4)The Lion King: "Just Lion Around!", JZ638, 4 pages.
Story by John Green. Pencils by Yancy Labat. Inks by Scott
Koblish.
Characters include Simba, Zazu, Timon and Pumbaa.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

5)The Emperpr's New Groove: "Trick Play!", JZ637, 3 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Matt Maley.
Characters include Kuzco, Kronk, Yzma and Bucky the Squirrel.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

6)Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: "A Grumpy Face!", JZ636, 1
page.
Story by Michael Stewart. Pencils by Yancy Labat. Inks by Scott
Koblish.
Characters include Snow White, Grumpy, Happy, Dopey, Doc,
Bashful, Sleepy and Sneezy.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

7)Monsters, Inc.: "A Sticky Situation!", JZ631, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Pencils by Al Bigley. Inks by Jeff
Albrecht.
Characters include Mike, Sulley, Randall and the Child Detection
Agency agents.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

8)Mulan: "Crouching Crikee, Hidden Mushu!", JZ630, 2 pages.
Story by John Green. Pencils by Steven Butler. Inks by Jim
Amash.
Additional characters include Mushu, Crikee and Little Brother.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

9)A Bug's Life: "Francis the Fantasyic!", JZ634, 2 pages.
Story by John Green. Pencils by Al Bigley. Inks by Jeff
Albrecht.
Characters include Frances, Slim, Gypsy, Heimlich, Manny,
Flik, Dot, Rosie and Tuck & Roll.
This story has many intentional art errors, because there is a
contest in this issue of Disney Adventures to find all the
errors.  I assume that the errors will be fixed in future
reprints.

10) The Last Laugh: "Pranks Monsters Play!", JZ639, 1 page.
Written by John Green. Art by Jim Paillot.
In this issue only, 'The Last Laugh" appears at the start
of the comics section (instead of the end) and is called
'The FIRST Laugh'.  But it is the same feature . . .

11) Spy Kids: "The Invisible Enemy!", JZ640, 2 pages.
Story by Steve Behling.  Art by Christine Norrie.
Spy Kids is not a Disney property, it is copyright Miramax
Film Corp.

12) Stitch: "See Ya Later, Stich!", JZ641, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Giovanni Rigano. Art Assist
by Dario Clabria.
Other characters include Jumba Jookiba and Number 625.

13) Lilo: "Matchmaker!", JZ64, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Art by Giovanni Rigano. Art Assist
by Dario Clabria.
Other characters include Nani and David Kawena.

Shad Z.                      ^Q^
(ShadZ at rocketmail.com,ShadZ at email.com,Jackalope7 at go.com)
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/
HONK TO SEE PUPPIES