Duckburg's 12 landmarks

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 00:34:36 CEST 2002

>From: "Don Rosa"

>(...) but I doubt that even someone who considers himself a
>Barks fan would know the thing. Same seems to also apply to Barks' singular
>uses of a racetrack or a sports arena or the "7 Route Interchange" or a
>lighthouse or an ancient galleon in a park.

Seems you're wrong. Everybody remembers the galleon and everybody including
me is keen to have it in the landmarks list. Same is true for Notre Duck,
which doesn't need a question mark, in my opinion. Just trust the DCML
members! I myself am also still favouring Cape Quack (as it gives its story
the title and therefore stucks in the mind) and want to add that Scrooge's
zoo is not situated in Duckburg, at least not in its origin story "Trail of
the Unicorn".

Frank