Cards

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Fri Jun 28 17:44:39 CEST 2002

A great deck of playing cards came with the Danish weekly this time. Not
in miniature as we've seen it before but full size and it fairly good
quality. Only problem is, that I play Canasta which requires 108 cards,
so I guess I'll have to buy yet another Anders And & Co. this week :-)

I was wondering about the artists used for the cards. I can recognise at
least Marco Rota for Knight of Clubs and Capitanio(!) for King of Clubs.
Fethry is the Joker (of course) and he plays that role to perfection.

Søren