Goofy, Morty, Ferdie, José Carioca....and....soccer! :-)

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sun Jun 30 13:54:43 CEST 2002

I remember this story!!! :-)
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+TL+1584-A

It's great! I remember I was impressed to read it, since it talk's so much
about Brazil! And it's funny to see Goofy, Morty and Ferdie playing soccer
inside Mick's house! Ha, ha!

Here in Brazil Abril always did Word Cup stories, unfortunatelly this year
NOTHING are produced about it!!! Grrrrr....

In 1994, Gerson Teixeira wrote and Paulo Borges drew a history that the
brazilian team play with....German into the final game of Duckburg's Word
Cup! :-)
http://coa.duckburg.dk/coa/c1/story.php/0/B+940017

After 7 years, it'a reality!!!

Fernando!