Darkest Africa's (other) Artist(s)

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:43:44 CEST 2002

>From: "Stefan Persson" No. We currently use the same code for both versions
>in Inducks, with a
>"changes" field for the Jippes/Vlottes version.

Ah, so it wasn't missing info at all. Well, maybe it's simpler that way. It
surely might have been a bit confusing to list them as separate
stories/versions.
I pressume this version had to made because there were no good quality films
available to print.
With new digital scanning it could perhaps be possible to have good printing
version from original issues of MOC, I guess. But those native African
people should still be changed to more politically corrected before
reprinting. Or how recently the *original* Barks' version have been
reprinted? CBL in Color had Jippes/Vlottes version.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -