The Clan McDuck

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:41:28 CEST 2002

>b) What are the correct colors of the McDuck tartan,
>the McDuck banner and the McDuck coat of arms?

They (tartans) exists in Barks' stories, yes, but I doubt that Barks have
had much ifluence on what colors to use. I don't know if Barks gave any
guides to colorist but most of the times he gave any guides they were
ignored (!) mainly because printer who did the printing plates removed them
before comics were colored. Therefore they might even vary in different
reprints. Sad.

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -