newbie request: which story is...

Luigi Caponetto Luigi.Caponetto at CT.INFN.IT
Thu Mar 7 20:47:04 CET 2002

Many thanks to Paolo and Eta Beta for their answer.

Eega, your site is really good: I knew it but this has been the
first time I've *really* browse it.

I've also discovered that most of my favourite Scarpa's has been
written in '76...

ciao
luigi