R: convention drawings question

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Fri May 3 19:42:45 CEST 2002

Well...

> Maybe Don can answer this, or another artist who might be on the list:
>
> How do you feel when you see a drawing you have done for a "fan" end up on
> EBAY selling for $$$ ?

Not so "confortable", for what concern myself. When in Torino Comics (Don
doesn't know it), both me and Luciano Gatto found two drawings by us (mine
was made in Aug. 1988, I still remember when and where) sold at a stand in
the Fair. Since we gave both 'em to friends for nothing,il looks a little
bit strange to see that the retailer wish to sell them for a lot of euros...
And I can't do a thing for having mine back!

Luca