Rosa in Holland

Dan Shane danshane at bellsouth.net
Tue May 14 17:34:28 CEST 2002

HARRY WROTE:

> As I wrote before, they *do* use the two blueprint pages, to my
> surprise. I
> saw a few minor mistakes ("F.J.Drake" on one page, "F.L. Drake" on the
> other), but apart from the big euro-sign, the translations seems to be OK.
> It includes "Dr. D. Shane" and "Keno Rosa BV, Louisville".

AND I REPLY:

I understand the blueprints are shown as black lines on blue paper, instead
of white lines on blue paper as they should.

HARRY CONTINUES:

> Page 13 has the text "Footnote: this intersection drawing is not
> completely
> worked out, for the overview (but mainly because the artist was
> too LAZY for
> it)". Does this reflect the original text? (To me it looks like an apology
> that the panel does not match with the blueprints...)

AND I DO GO ON:

That was obviously an addition by an editor or translator, but Don may have
more accurate information.  In any case, I don't know who the person is
trying to insult -- Don, myself, or the fictitious architect, but none of us
are happy about it!  I'm calling the ombudsman!  I want a retraction!