Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue May 21 15:52:17 CEST 2002

GILLES

I for one would like to see scans of those other things you did for the
exam - sounds very interesting.
Lichtenstein - is that Roy Lichtenstein or? I heard the name - I'm
absolutely no art-person, I just like
to stand in front of it and think of what it is to me. - I sensed a
kalevala-tension in a very green blue painting once.

SIGVALD

>- Know about any publication missing in the listsings.
Apart from the czech version that i once told you about (I just swa an ad
for it, so I know it's published)
I would also expect there to be published trees in those other eastern
european countries.
A poster like the family tree, with stickers that will make a reader buy 4
or 5 issues in a row is always a nice
thing for a publisher to put in the weekly, biuweekly or what it might be.
So I would expect Poland at the least has
also got a publication of the 3. I'm afraid I have no contacts in those
parts - Only an austrian friend who buys the new
comics when he has the oppurtunity - but the trees came out some years
ago. They would be very much like the
ones from the 3 egmont weeklies anyway.

>d) The tree is probably published in many languages
>which are not mentioned in the I.N.D.U.C.K.S. / COA -
>files at all. For example I am pretty sure that a
>Czech version of the tree does exist.
I wonder where you got that idea ;-)

SIGVALD

>In "Gyro's First Invention" Don Rosa shows that Little
>Helper does function well without his lightbulb.
>However I know I have read another story or a few
>other stories, where the lightbulb does make a big
>difference. Do anyone here know what story or stories
>this might be, and if any of those stories are made by
>Barks?
I vaguely remember one story where Helper has to have his bulb changed,
but I'm not sure if that was Barks or another significant artist, since I
do remember it.