Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed May 22 22:20:07 CEST 2002

Hi all

>From: "Donald Ault" <ault at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu>
>
>I haven't been monitoring the list lately, so this may be old news, but
>the
>latest issue of National Geographic has a one-page article on Carl's use
>of
>National Geographic images in his comics. The article juxtaposes a couple
>of
>scenes from The Mummy's Ring with their National Geographic sources and
>contains several comments by Bruce Hamilton.

No, this was new news -

>From: "Michael Rhode" <mrhode at hotmail.com>

And Michael tells us too. - Could one who has the gear please make a scan
or tell me where to get hold of this issue?
Would be very nice to have as a scan or in real life.

Frank:
>> Lucky you! Is it autographed? Maybe you could resell it on ebay as a
>> collectible and make a bunch :-)
Stefan

>Damn, I deleted it! I should have known better...! 8-)

LOL...

Put the virus in a frame and sell it - yeah figger that :-)

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist