COA / HooZoo

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 13:32:04 CEST 2002

To Stefan:

I already found out about COA with the link in the first mail you sent to
me. Thanks! You're right when you say that it's preferable to the other
site... It even contains a link to HooZoo! There are lots of HooZoo links in
the web, but this seems to be the only one that works.(Maybe the address had
changed???) However, for those who had the same problem (or am I just
stupid?), HooZoo can be found here now:
http://mathstar.net/xephyr/rich/dzone/hoozoo/hoozoo.html

What the hell does the abbreviation COA stand for???

Frank