Helpers head again

Theresa Wiegert f95thwi at dd.chalmers.se
Mon May 27 13:01:54 CEST 2002

Rob Klein (and others):

Thanks for the thorough description and explanations to why it should be
a light bulb and not a vacuum tube - it makes sense from that information
that it is a light bulb... Even though the "nerdy" part of me still thinks
that a vacuum tube would have been quite cool...

I haven't had time to check old comics now (in the middle of the end of
the semester in school, lots of exams to concentrate on, so I never dared
starting checking, I think it would have been a mistake...)

(but I'll take time later on and do some research myself! :)

--
/Theresa, who btw really longs for a good spacebound adventure starring
$crooge now - it was a long time since the last one, and it's about time