Always that VP2 Cover

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 20:40:49 CEST 2002

To Claudio
Interesting discovery, clearly influenced by the VP2 cover, but still not
what I'm loking for!  BTW Your new site http://www.seite42.de
is cute! I hope you'll have that Mississippi-Dampfer/steamer complete
soon... As a child it was too complicated to build for me and I got quite
frustrated. Maybe I get the chance now to try it again...
To Arne
To which of the two covers/posters/drawings are you referring? I myself am
sure that a coloured version of the "original version" has been published in
Germany in any Disney mag (MM being the best guess). I can exactly remember
Ede (Zeke) Wolf trying to grab that ugly duckling in colour. In the other
version he's playing the tuba or whatever it is.

Greetings, Frank