Moving of pages and dead links

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at duckburg.dk
Sat Nov 2 18:30:21 CET 2002

sigvald at duckburg.dk wrote:
> I will personally recommend our
> Danish friend Thomas Lauritsen who is into Disney-pages himself
> and thus NEVER will harm anyone's Disney-pages.

Thank you for your nice words, but I am afraid that I cannot offer to
host more websites than I already do. I am on my way to run out of disc
space on the server, so I wouldn't take any chances of "letting any more
in". (of course if anyone would sponsor a new hard disk, we could talk
about it ;-)

Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen

"There is the theory of the Moebius.
  A twist in the fabric of space where time becomes a loop."