French troubles with free.fr?

goofy313g@aol.com goofy313g at aol.com
Sat Nov 2 22:23:06 CET 2002

Hi!
I didn't notice either that there were problems with free.fr...
I think free.fr is a good server (no pop-ups, enough space, and absolutely free, as its name indicates it...). I already spend much more time than I should with my website (although i don't update it very often, I can tell you I spend hours building new sections, designs,...). So i really don't think i'll lose time in search for a new server,... I only update my links section when i update the full site, because i don't have enough time.Moreover, i have to share my computer with my roommate, so when i hopefully have the computer, i'm only working on my new sections and nothing else...
But thank you, Sigvald, for your advices. I hope you'll understand i also have my studies and... a girlfriend, which also takes me sooooooooo much time :-)
Now i'll stop with the offtopic and tell you bye, dcmailers!!!

Gilles Maurice